A loss for words

Knowing that my task would be easier if I had the words I went on a quest to find the name for setting a superscript directly above a subscript Example. The closest I came was Mixed Tensor, which is, like, a math thing.
I’ve searched typographic sites, and linguistic sites, a reverse dictionary.

And I gave up.

Leave a Reply