I’ve been planning on mentioning this for a while now.
For months, several months.
A long ago I bulk changed the format of my podcast tracks—to appease the many podcast aggregators that are mp3 only.
I didn’t realize archive.org used such aggressive settings with their auto-derive function. 🙁
Since then, I’ve been creating my own mp3, but there’s still a yuge majority of ill-converted tracks in my feed. I’ll have to edit them one at a time, like 30…five. Like having to look through the original files of thirty items, and updating the feed items accordingly. Most were originally broadcast as m4a, but not all, some were mp3 to begin with, so I can’t just bulk change all extensions.
Maybe there’s a WordPress log somewhere of the changes I made, hunting that down may be monotonous as well.
Not looking forward to it
Been avoiding it for months